First State Bank is able to empower its customers to perform their banking needs whenever, wherever, and however they wish with First State Bank’s Online Banking. With point and click simplicity, even novice users can have immediate access to vital banking functions, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
You can obtain information regarding your accounts 24-hours a day by enrolling for online account access. Simply go to our secure Online Banking site and follow the onscreen instructions.
Upon completion of the enrollment process, you will access the system with a Username, and a Password that you select. For your protection, we do not warehouse your online banking password at the bank, so you will need to remember it or store it in a secure location. You may contact us at (217) 762-9431 during lobby hours if you need help with resetting your password.
When the service is activated, you will be able to do the following:
- Inquire on account balances.
- View your account activity for cleared checks, deposits, and payments
- Transfer funds between First State Bank accounts at no charge (accounts must meet certain criteria -- contact us for details).
- Download account information into Quicken®, QuickBooks® or Microsoft Money® personal finance management software.
- View images of pre-printed checks that have cleared your account.
- Receive your bank statements online.
- Turn your FSB debit card on or off to help prevent fraud
View, download, and pay bills online directly from a checking account by using our bill payment service!
Online Business Banking
Our Online Business Banking site is similar to personal online banking, but includes more flexibility and options, depending on the size and needs of your business.
Basic Business Banking allows you to check your balances, view your account history – including images of cancelled checks, and transfer funds between business accounts. You can also download your account history into your accounting software, such as QuickBooks. You may also receive your bank statements online.
Our Expanded Service allows you to pay bills directly from your accounts on our Business Banking site.
For larger companies and those with more complex banking needs, our Elite package can allow you to use ACH for payroll and other expenses, and for receipt of payments. Wire transfers and EFTPS Tax Payments are also available.
Our business banking system can also be customized for multiple employees or users, with separate functions and permissions depending on your needs.